Michael Cooper’s mural classes are in depth, hands-on tutorials covering everything you need to know about not only creating large-scale artwork, but also all of the ins and outs of running a mural business. Michael’s classes are always brimming with essential technical information and vital painting techniques, but above all, they are loads of fun!
What you’ll learn:
Mike’s intensive 5-day classes cover everything you need to:
- Master unique interior and exterior mural technique.
- Master basic perspective and Trompe L’oeil (meaning “fool the eye”)
- Work with specialized Tools of the Trade to save valuable time
- Transfer drawings and designs by pouncing and graphing
- Properly use an opaque projector
- Design a mural to scale
- Prep, paint and install a canvas mural from start to finish
- Develop key business skills, pricing and marketing techniques
- Learn how to create presentations for potential clients
- Learn how to retain your current clients
- Discover how to be productive on and OFF the jobsite
Stay tuned for 2017 dates!
All dates are subject to maximum class sizes of 6 people.
Take a look at the brochure for more information and a sign-up form!